Public Input on City Parks
The City of Kenosha Department of Public Works hosted a Public Information Meeting as part of the process of updating the Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (CORP). Staff hosted the meeting to discuss the existing conditions of City-wide parks and gather input regarding concerns and recommendations.
If you were unable to attend, but would like to submit your input, please click here to fill out the CORP survey. Results from public input will be used to outline future park projects and apply for grant funding.
This survey will be available until Monday, May 8, 2017.
Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (CORP)
Park Master Plans
- Simmons Island Master Plan
- Strawberry Creek Park Master Plan
- Petzke Park Master Plan
- Pennoyer Park Master Plan
- Sunrise Park Master Plan
- Southport Park Master Plan – Preliminary Budget
- Southport Park Master Plan
- Concept Master Plans for Kennedy and Pennoyer Parks
Construction of the boardwalk at Simmons Island (2014)