The Kenosha Fire Department is currently not accepting application for Firefighter. Please look for this in Spring of 2021.
To be eligible for the 2021 recruitment to Kenosha Fire Department employment, applicants shall:
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent, and must meet one of the following:
- Actively National Registered or State of Wisconsin licensed as an Emergency Medical Technician with Firefighter I and Firefighter II certifications; or
- Associate's Degree in Fire Science, Fire Protection, Fire Medic or a related field from an accredited institution; or
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study from an accredited institution.
- Have or ability to, or be able to obtain a valid driver's license with a good driving record that meets City of Kenosha standards.
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Have no criminal convictions substantially related to the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Be able to perform the essential duties