Pay your Court fees with a MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card. Visa is not accepted. This option is offered through Official Payments Corporation (OPC). You have the option of using their Internet site or automated phone system.
Fees for credit card transactions will be assessed.
To make a credit card payment over the internet, go to the OPC
Web Site http://www.officialpayments.com/ On the right side of the site, enter a jurisdictional code 5864. This will ensure the site directs to Kenosha, City of.
To make a credit card payment using OPC's automated phone system call the
toll free number 1-800-2PAY-TAX or 1-800-272-9829. Press 3 to be able to make payment(s) for Municipal Citations, and enter jurisdiction code 5864
You will need to have the following information to make this payment:
- Your citation number (if making a payment on a payment plan, only one of the citation numbers is needed)
- Your credit card information
- The amount of citation or payment plan amount
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number. Be sure to write down your
confirmation number as a record of your payment. The charge will
also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one
line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.